Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ZeroGunz BAKUC 2009 WIP Group Build Challenge


Hello Guys, I just got home from the office and it was a tiring 1 1/2 hours of travel, plus my 2 year old son is sick...After looking at my son and after greeting my 2 daughters to relieve myself of the whole boring day at the office I  logged in to my home forum which is ZeroGunz to check my PG Zeta WIP thread, when I was surprisingly and pleasantly greeted with a WIN, yes a WIN in our ZeroGunz Bakuc 2009 Group Build Challenge! WAHOO!!!
Here are the DETAILS posted by Genosider ( ZeroGunz admin ) last August 19, 2009...Basically, this is an effort to share our works here in ZeroGunz to the public and to produce ZeroGunz calibre WIPS for the hobby and most of all the readers of our site.
After the August 19 announcement, even while I am still working with a commission work ( MG FAZZ ) at that time...I posted my first post for the GB...this is basically the WIP thread of my " The Graveyard " diorama...which was my 2009 Bakuc entry.
My WIP thread has 38 pages and a whopping 24,598 views count as of this writing. And as I've said before, without the support of my ZeroGunz family ( and of course my wife and kids ) I would have not completed this huge diorama. The taking of pictures to produce a WIP in the middle of working intensely on a diorama and rushing it to finish for Bakuc was well worth it from the beginning.

Hmmm, now I wonder who the judges are? this is a controversial win for me! I have juliuslim and his 0083 Stardust Memories - Stipulation of Gerbera ( featured here as the gunpla of the year ) as the clear winner of this GB.hihihi...Anyways, congrats to all the WINNERS!!! and THANK YOU to my ZEROGUNZ family once again!!!

TERIMA KASIH!!! 

MARAMING SALAMAT!!! and 

THANK YOU!!!

Special thanks to the judges ( whoever you are ) and to our sponsors...

http://mgs2u.com/shop/ and

http://www.hobbiescorner.com/



6 comments:

Sammy! said...

Woot woot...congrats!!!You deserve it bro...:) by the way the 'right' way to write thank you in malay is 'terima kasih'...minus 'H'...hihi...just to inform you...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahaha..thanks bro sammy!!! darn, google translate is wrong...will edit it now. ;) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win man :D You deserve it!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton chubbybots! appreciate the visit! goodluck on your Seravee build buddy! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! hehe...did not expect it...making it sweeter! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS