Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, December 24, 2009

PG Zeta commision work WIP part IV




Hello guys, I have started working with the PG Zeta and I started with the head. Basically I just did some mods I learned with my MG IJ, I exposed small angular holes in the armor parts to alter the shape and add detail to the head. I also did a few pla plating with the head already but will add smaller pla plates and holes soon...well, here are some pics...

BEFORE mods...









AFTER mods...














UPDATE 12-25-09 : Initial Torso mods...

Hello guys, I managed to squeeze in a few hours today to work with the initial mods of the torso. I basically, sawed out some parts of the upper chest area and added 1 mm pla plates to give it extra pointy armor on the chest parts...smaller pla plates will be next and a few holes...here are some pics...
































No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS