Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, November 14, 2009

HG 1/100 Exia diorama verDC23

I finished the Dynamez way back September 2008, V-fins are not even sharpened actually...basically the dynamez is one of my old works, it is painted with spray cans and was a fast OOTB build. I then decided to battle damaged it to serve as a complimentary piece for my 1/100 Exia.

There are no mods to the Dynamez and the base is made up of wood, styrofoam for the hill and my Wood glue + real sand = real looking texture technique.

After roughly 3 weeks of basic work with my 1/100 Exia, finishing it around May 28 2009...it is finally done...Help has arrived for Dynamez ( which was done/weathered around May 4 2009 )!

The conncept is simple...the Exia was still being repaired when the post of Dynamez was detected and attacked! So, even though the repairs on Exia are not finished yet...it has to support Dynamez in the battle...

I call this dio " The Final Stand "....well it simply looks that both MS are engaging in a final stand to defend something right?

The Exia has simple pla plating to enhance the detail only...but during the build or modding stage, I am pretty much conscious not to overdo it and upstage Dynamez in the final dio. Thus, I did not change the rubber parts and did not put any metal thingees on the Exia...and also I changed the blue tone of the Exia to give it a more serious-clinging to survive kinda look...hoped it worked.






































10 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOA! it's perfect.

unclaimedrx said...

hi if your willing to sell this gundam please send me a price to unclaimedrx@gmail.com
thanks =]

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I wish I could see you do a Gundam Dynames standalone... just by ogling at the amazing details on your masterpieces really blows my mind... we truly are not worthy...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

If Bandai releases an MG Dynamez, I will consider building one bro. thanks a ton for the compliment. ;D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Bro, super highly recommended ko ito! *Hands down* Though i have another question, lookin' at the detailing, pansin ko dahil sa sobrang ayos at ganda ng pagkakalagay nung mga pla plating and custom scribings, do you still use markers on them for them to be highlighted. Sa pictures kasi hindi ko gaano mapansin kung meron or wala na nakalagay.

Also ginagawa mo din ba yung technique (for panel lining) na glossy yung finish nung material, then once you lightly dip in the fine-brush, kusa na mag di-drip down yung paint?

Thanks!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro... I do not use markers for panel lines... I do your second question...that is called enamel wash bro. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Got it! :) This will greatly help me! Many thanks bro!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hi, did you drill holes on your exia to apply that wire stand?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yes bro, I just drilled a small hole that is slightly smaller than the rod under the crotch. ;)

Popeolvp said...

hi if your willing to sell this gundam please send me a price to unclaimedrx@gmail.com thanks =]

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS