Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, November 16, 2009

HG 1/100 Exia WIP

Hello guys, here is the work in progress pics of my HG Exia....The original thread is in Zerogunz.com...it reached 2,350 views with 94 comments, not bad for my first ever wip. I started the wip thread last May 16 2009 and finished the project and the thread last May 31, 2009.

HERE is the link of the original thread:

HERE is the link of the finished build:

AND here are some random pics of the build:

2 comments:

Gary Wintin said...

don, did you even finish this??

DC23 said...

I hope those are good memories bro. hehehe

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS