Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, December 6, 2019

DC23 Clothing Designs Revelation on December 10!



DC23 Clothing Photo


But as a young clothing company, we are looking to grow and meet all the demands of our clients next year ( 2020 ). We plan to release 3 custom designs ( hand drawn by yours truly ) every 2 months this 2020. 

We are now in the talks with another clothing company, that could potentially help us grow and meet all the demands of our clients. Demands like shirt color variations and sizing ( Our apologies we did not have small, medium and xxxl last time ). 

We hope to deliver a more diverse line of custom designed shirts soon. 

We are also to release our Darth Vader inspired custom shirt this month. Again our apologies for the delay. 



We cannot thank all of our clients enough, who bought our first 3 designs. We look forward to delivering you the best Gundam / Gunpla / Mecha inspired designed shirts in the near future. 


Cheers! 


SHOUTOUT as usual!

I only use Vallejo Acrylic paints in all my builds - Acrylicos Vallejo

I get some of my tools from HOBBYMATE Singapore - HobbyMate at Facebook

And get my Vallejo paints from Neutral Grounds Philippines - Neutral Grounds Philippines

I only use Harder & Steenbeck for airbrushing - Harder & Steenbeck Airbrush



DC23 Clothing Photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS