Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Rey Painting


Rey of Force Awakens Painting Photo

I have been doing quick "sketchy" illustrations the past for days for a client ( below ). So I pushed aside a couple of huge commissioned artworks for the meantime. While waiting for client feedback ( different timezone ), I worked on this Rey ( Force Awakens ) watercolor painting.

I did an underpainting of Van Gogh watercolors for the skin and finished off the shirt, hair, light saber and details with Prismacolor Premium colored pencils. This was such a fun piece! I re-learned a lot of stuff! Will be doing a ton more in between commissioned works.

This Rey painting is now available as an ART print at the art shop...link below...


Anyways, thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!


Rey of Force Awakens Painting Photo

Rey of Force Awakens Painting Photo

Rey of Force Awakens Painting Photo

Rey of Force Awakens Painting Photo


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS