Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Darth Maul Watercolor and Pens


Darth Maul Watercolor and Inks Photo

I just finished this Darth Maul commissioned work illustration. I used this piece to test a new paper / card stock. It's a thick acrylic / oil painting paper of sort. I tested if it could handle heavy watercolor washes. I also used Micron Pens and a brush pen to give it a comics look. Client wanted colors and my usual inking in one piece of art. I think I am sticking to this style for a while. Been doing this watercolor / pens combo since I was a kid after all.

Anyways, this is now available as an ART print at the Art Shop. Link below...


Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!


Darth Maul Watercolor and Inks Photo

Darth Maul Watercolor and Inks Photo



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS