Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Endor Watercolor Painting


Endor Watercolor Painting Photo

Inspired by and while waiting for client feedback earlier, I managed to finish this quick watercolor painting of Endor with a Walker. I am enjoying watercolors so much these days as I tend to do them while waiting for client feedbacks and approvals. One of these days, will work on more elaborate watercolor painting.

As usual, this is now available at the ART shop. I replaced the least popular ART print at the shop, as I try to maintain just 50 prints on the site. This is categorized as a painting, much like the other Star Wars paintings I finished recently. Link of the ART print below...


Aanyways, Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!

Endor Watercolor Painting Photo

Endor Watercolor Painting Photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS