Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, March 3, 2017

20 x 30 and 16 x 24 ART Prints!


20 x 30 and 16 x 24 ART Prints Photo

The wife claimed these 30 x 20 and 16 x 24 ART prints earlier today. Did not inspect them until just now. Man they are huge! The original drawing / illustration was drawn in a 15 x 20 illustration board, so basically both the 30 x 20 and 16 x 24 are picture blow ups. But they look so good! I have yet to print a 30 x 20 for myself tho, as I am afraid of the cost of having them framed.

Seeing your artwork blown up to 30 x 20 feels so good! I can stare at the huge prints for hours. I had all my ART prints printed at a KODAK photo print shop. They are a bit costly, but the customers paid for them anyways. NO extra income for both the shipping and printing costs of all my ART prints.

I will need to sign and number all these prints and ship them as soon as I can! I high recommend the 16 x 24s as they are the perfect size. But the 30 x 20 ART prints are so dang nice on any wall! Do check out the ART shop in the link below...


Anyways, thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!

20 x 30 and 16 x 24 ART Prints Photo

20 x 30 and 16 x 24 ART Prints Photo

20 x 30 and 16 x 24 ART Prints Photo

All ART prints ship in durable plastic tubes!

20 x 30 and 16 x 24 ART Prints Photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS