Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, February 23, 2017

New LOGO


DonSuratosLogo


I just created a new logo today! I have been using my old DC23 logo on some of my accounts ( Blogger and Google+ ) for a while now. I have also been using a black and white photo selfie in my Twitter and Instagram accounts ( @don_suratos ). I needed a new logo for what I mostly do these days.

I rarely touch Gunpla nowadays ( DC23 days ), I mainly draw or paint miniatures. So I thought of creating a new logo that would best represent what I do a bit more. I also opened an ONLINE SHOP recently for limited digital prints of my drawings / illustrations. Thus a nice branding for all these stuff is a must.

It took me more than a couple of hours and a ton of design studies to come up with this logo design. I need more design exercises! The logo has a gas mask to represent my miniature painting. The gas mask has 5 holes which represent my family ( and me ). My drawings are mostly done with Pen and Ink. I don't use feathered pens tho, but it best represents the art of pen and ink drawing. Lastly, the overall shape of the logo looks like a small letter "d", for Don.

Anyways, I am stoked with how the logo looks like in my Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Page, Online shop, Blogger and Google+! Might put the logo as watermark on my finished artworks!

Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!




No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS