Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, March 23, 2015

GreatToysOnline.com @ Anapolis


GreatToysOnlinephoto

I have been partnered and sponsored at the same time by GreatToysOnline.com ( GTO ) since around 2010. Malvin Lim of GTO has been very generous in supplying mw with Bandai model kits before. However due to some circumstance, he will no longer supply me with Gundam kits. I could however get other awesome items as his shop! And his shop is so awesome to put in words.

I always visit GreatToysOnline at Shoppesville Greenhills, however I was told to pick up some toys for unboxing and photo shoot at GTO Anapolis. It was my first time to visit that branch which was just a 6 minute walk from GTO Shoppesville. I love the Anapolis branch, it is more commuter friendly too! It is basically just a few minutes walk from the MRT ( train ) station.

Do check out GreatToysOnline at Anapolis soon! Below is some photos of the GTO branch and a map.


GreatToysOnlinephoto

GreatToysOnlinephoto

GreatToysOnlinephoto

GreatToysOnlinephoto

GreatToysOnlinephoto

GreatToysOnlinephoto

GreatToysOnlinephoto

GreatToysOnlinephoto

GreatToysOnlinephoto

GreatToysOnlinephoto

Below are some Great Toys from GreatToys for unboxing and photo shoot! Stay tuned guys! Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post! Just enjoy the hobby! :)

GreatToysOnlinephoto

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS