Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, February 23, 2015

Warmachine Terrain - Hills by DC23

Warmachine Terrain - Hills by DC23photo

Just want to share a quick terrain I did for my Warmachine and Hordes miniatures. A ton of thanks to Kim Navarro ( local vetaran Warmahordes player ) for answering all my queries on the nuisance of hills in actual game play and the standard tournament measurements as well.

The tutorial on how I made this is HERE.

I tried to compliment the design aesthetics of Warmachine and Hordes with these hills. The rock formations are more edgy and cartoony unlike usual dioramas. The painting is also high contrast and the colors are brighter than usual. I feel the finish and the design fits the look of my Warmahordes or Warmahordes in general.

I usually play a scaled down version ( no focus or fury points ) of the game with my 8 year old son during weekends. We agreed +2DEF to the RAT of characters on top of the hills. I had fun shooting out his Khador Infantry with my Khador Widowmaker Marksman. I ended up with a dead Sorscha anyways. No hill could help my Sorscha at the end of the game.

Hope you like my simple hill terrain... will do a few linear obstacles and a couple of forests soon! Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)

Warmachine Terrain - Hills by DC23photo

Warmachine Terrain - Hills by DC23photo

Warmachine Terrain - Hills by DC23photo

Warmachine Terrain - Hills by DC23photo

Warmachine Terrain - Hills by DC23photo

Warmachine Terrain - Hills by DC23photo

Warmachine Terrain - Hills by DC23photo

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS