Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, February 12, 2015

New 2015 DC23 Logo


New 2015 DC23 Logophoto

I have been using my old Beargguy logo I designed way back in 2010 as my logo last year. However, my logo design is now being used by an unlicensed ( bootleg ) Gunpla manufacturer. I also designed a simple logo for my Pilot Painting Contest yesterday, so I thought of designing a new DC23 logo to put on all my finished builds this year. 

Goodbye to my old Red Beargguy logo and hello to my new Black logo. :)

Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby!




1 comment:

Dingo said...

I like the simplicity of this design (as all other logos you ever designed for your hobby). But do you think it should somehow reflect the hobby in the logo?

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS