This project has been more than 2 years in the making. This was a commissioned work back in 2011 right before I went awol and did not touch Gunpla for a full two years. I just came back in the hobby this year ( 2014 ) and resumed work on this project. The modifications are old school ( you will know what I mean after 2015 ). I informed the client of this build that I will no longer charge him the remaining 50% fee for working on this project. 2 years worth of wait does not justify doing it for free, my client actually deserves another finished build.
Glad that my client has patiently waited for this build which I am trying to finish before the year ends. The up coming Holidays should give me time to paint this project, but as is normal with Holidays, I might not be able to touch plastic at all. Hopefully I finish this as soon as I can.
Just wanted to archive these photos of the build during the first primed stage. I already puttied up some errors during modification and have actually painted this build last weekend. Tons of masking and hand painting this coming weekend and this should be done soon.
Anyways, here are photos of this old work. Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)