Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, November 28, 2014

MG Sazabi verDC23 WIP - concept phase


A crazy idea struck me today while I was working on a couple of commission works. I suddenly thought of wasting a couple of expensive kits and kit bashing them together... Voila! MG Sazabi verDC23! Lol

This is basically just the concept phase, I should be tweaking the kit bash as I go along. Of course I need to blend both parts together during the modification phase of the build and during the painting phase. This is so far from how it will look like eventually. I am getting so many crazy ideas as I look at my own pics.

I am very happy with the MG Sazabi ver Ka, although unlike the opinion of many that the kit is very detailed already... I think there is so much room for modifications and details! This project should be crazy fun! 



I thought of keeping the project a secret, but the usual me cannot help but share my idea to all! Oh well, old habit of sharing too much die hard. 

Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next update guys! Just enjoy the hobby! 


1 comment:

Lollipop said...

Awesome! Reminds me of Gilgamesh

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS