Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bandai HGUC Neo Zeong POLL Results!

image below via S.Bomb

My small POLL Who is Getting the HGUC 1/144 NZ-999 Neo Zeong? just closed. 

I got 44 votes in total, 
  • Hell Yes ( will get this kit ) - 18 votes ( 40% )
  • Hell No ( will NOT get this kit ) - 12 votes ( 27% )
  • Maybe - 14 votes ( 31% )
The results pretty much speaks for itself. I myself will definitely get the kit! Not as early as other Gunpla friends as I will find it hard to find the budget to do so. But if I need to loan money from a bank, I will do so! I want this kit so badly, I will definitely get it within the year!

Anyways, thanks a ton for your votes, do check out future POLLs here in my blog guys! Thanks for dropping by! Until my next poll! :)











No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS