Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I am getting a BEASTGRIP soon!!!

Beastgripphoto

Great News!!! BEASTGRIP will be available here in the Philippines very soon! PHONEOGRAPHY PH will bring Beastgrip to our islands this May! Beastgrip is hand crafted in the US and is a great accesory for people who uses the cameras of their smart phones a lot. Beastgrip will surely improve my blog photos soon. 

You could attach a lot of standard accessories to Beastgrip, microphones, monopods, tripods and most lenses. This is ultra cool stuff that would maximize your camera phones so much!

I will be getting one for FREE very soon! The official distributor here in the Philippines has offered sponsorship of my blog. More blog posts using this awesome stuff once I have my Beastgrip. I'll be getting the orange and black variant to match my fixie and my mountainbike. 

Do check out more info at their official website below...

Beastgrip.com

Beastgripphoto

Beastgripphoto

Beastgripphoto

Beastgripphoto

Beastgripphoto




3 comments:

Avalena said...

It really a beast.. Now i want one..

Boffill said...

It's already July, where do you think can we buy this? :)

Unknown said...

I'll let my mom do the ordering since she's in the states. sabay ka bro bofill?

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS