Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

BAKUC OLD MEN Group Build


Bakuc Old Men GB Photo

I sure hope Gunpla modellers has not forgotten about us ( me! ).

Old friends from way back the Bakuc 2008 competition at Hong Kong had a chat at Facebook recently, and we decided to set up a sort of Group Build for OLD times sake.

We'll call the Group Build... OLD MEN GB! We've decided to use any Perfect Grade for the GB. The kit is not yet final though but the participants are. The participants of the GB are Matt Tomczek of the US, Raymond Loke ( Rayloke ) of Malaysia, Omar Zampetti ( Aor_or_die ) of Italy and yours truly ( of the Philippines ).

This GB should be fun! It should help us ( most specially me ) to bring back the passion in building plastic kits! I am currently setting up my new workstation at the new house and will buy supplies very soon. Hope that the workstation will be up by mid April, so that I could work on some pending commission projects.

Anyways, hope you visit this blog for updates on this GB and other projects! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)





No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS