Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ironman statue in progress

I thought I will go straight to painting this handsome Ironman statue, apparently I had to fix the pose a bit as it is not standing straight.

The figure is made of fairly soft white rubber. And due to the stress of the weight of the torso, the legs and ankle parts loosened up and it cannot hold a straight pose.

I had to reglue the ankle part and the left leg knee part and reinforce it with green stuff. The green stuff will harden much like the material of the figure and should help in maintaining a straight pose.

I also had to disassemble all the parts of the figure so that I could clean up those hard to reach areas in between the connecting pieces.

Once the green stuff hardens in an hour or so, I will then start to do battle damage painting on this lovely figure. As always I will be sealing all the painting with wipe and shine soon.

Stay tuned guys as I try to improve this already handsome figure. :)













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGG Australia has produced some unique and fun types in boots for women - Classic Stripe UGG
Boots are really a perfect illustration with this.
5L models of the "Iridescence" allowance box, despite having well-designed counterfeit bright Jiuzun
base, so the cut apparent just appropriate bright reflects "Iridescence" the cradle of
every neon, for the account of Hennessy cheap ugg boots Salon
goes towards the a lot of admirable style. The unique qualities
with the sheepskin mean that they can will maintain feet warm in even the coldest of weather, but that
when you use them in summer they will not overheat your
foot.

Also visit my blog post :: louis vuitton

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS