Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Battle Damaged Ironman statue coming soon...


Ironmanstatuephoto

I did not paint this Ironman in these photos... but will be picking up the statue from a good old friend later today and sort of repaint it.

I am pretty excited to work on this project as I am very confident I could finish it in one weekend. I will just add paint chipping and battle damage effects to the statue and maybe some burn marks using Vallejo pigments. This project should add flare to my old stagnant commission gallery soon!

As always I will use Citadel and Vallejo paints for the damage effects and Vallejo washes and pigments to add depth to those armor plates. I am not sure if I need to tone down the shine of the surfaces / areas with damage effects, but I am pretty sure it should look great either way.

Anyways, just wanted to share these stunning photos of the statue in clean form before I bastardize the dang sheesh. Stay tuned guys! :)

Ironmanstatuephoto

Ironmanstatuephoto

Ironmanstatuephoto

Ironmanstatuephoto

Ironmanstatuephoto

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS