Thursday, April 11, 2013

Custom Ma.K Fauz verDC23


 MaK Fauz photo

I am so glad to present to you my very first completed build / kit in more than a year! It has been so long since I last enjoyed and worked on a plastic kit and I enjoyed this quick build very much. This Ma.K Fauz kit was a gift from Kenny Lim ( Toymaker ) and company back when they visited the party of our old MAC forums ( 2011 ).

I added a few Kotobukiya option parts on some areas and re-scribed the existing panel lines. Other than the very minor modifications, I did nothing fancy with the base model kit.

This kit was entirely hand painted with all Vallejos. The base color was done using Vallejo Extra Opaque, Vallejo Game Color and Model Color for the other colors and Vallejo Inks and Washes for the washes.

The highlight of the build is the Floral ( Cherry Blossoms ) hand painting. All photos were taken with my trusty little iPhone5. :)

MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo
 
MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo
 
MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo

MaK Fauz photo
Post a Comment