Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's been a while...

I have not blogged for a while and have not touched any plastic or paint for sooooo long. We are about to be released from the hospital in a few hours, and i suddenly felt like re-assembling my PG Aile Strike Gundam all of a sudden. My only PG was a gift from Kenny Lim aka Toymaker of Singapore way back 2012?

It has been and still is very challenging at work these past few months since November last year. I got promoted last year as assistant manager which was the goal and which was the main reason i did away with any form of hobby.

It has been very stressful emotionally and physically at work these past few weeks... And i think i need my old hobby back! I do not think i will be competitive in the plastic hobby again though, as our local organizer does not allow old folks in the main event anyways. I think Just snapping plastic or painting minis could releave stress from work. I think my hobby could keep me sane for the time being.

I am blogging for the first time through an app in my iphone5... If this works, heck! I should be blogging more these days! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Wild Chevy said...

Welcome back!! You've been missed.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS