Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Last Stand of the Crimson Fists by Volomir



custom Space Marines diorama photo

I was googling about Space Marines diorama for a few hours now as I have with me a new box of Space Marines Tactical Squad. I have here a breathtaking Space Marines diorama by Volomir. Here is the link to more photos in his blog...


After seeing this masterpiece from Volomir, I wanted to do a sort of miniature diorama but cannot do one with my Trollbloods. I cannot put my Trollbloods in a diorama as I plan to eventually field them. Anyways I will be doing my first Space Marines diorama as I have lots of pla plates ( from my old hobby ) and diorama materials lying around.

No plans of building an army of Space Marines or any Wathammer 40k faction as I simply cannot afford to collect both Warmachine / Hordes and Warhammer 40k for gaming. So get used to it guys... I will build up an army of Warmachine / Hordes but will do Warhammer 40k dioramas whenever I fancy. Excited to work on my Tyranid Trygone / Morgon commission work and assemble my Space Marine Tactical Squad when I get home today.

custom Space Marines diorama photo

custom Space Marines diorama photo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work!

Anonymous said...

Please checkout my conversions and scratch builds over on YouTube.. Just search for Judge Dredd 40,000 AD or HorrorMusicSorcerer, you can't miss em!

Ps. Be nice to see some wip photos of this piece as it was being built :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS