Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Last Stand of the Crimson Fists by Volomir



custom Space Marines diorama photo

I was googling about Space Marines diorama for a few hours now as I have with me a new box of Space Marines Tactical Squad. I have here a breathtaking Space Marines diorama by Volomir. Here is the link to more photos in his blog...


After seeing this masterpiece from Volomir, I wanted to do a sort of miniature diorama but cannot do one with my Trollbloods. I cannot put my Trollbloods in a diorama as I plan to eventually field them. Anyways I will be doing my first Space Marines diorama as I have lots of pla plates ( from my old hobby ) and diorama materials lying around.

No plans of building an army of Space Marines or any Wathammer 40k faction as I simply cannot afford to collect both Warmachine / Hordes and Warhammer 40k for gaming. So get used to it guys... I will build up an army of Warmachine / Hordes but will do Warhammer 40k dioramas whenever I fancy. Excited to work on my Tyranid Trygone / Morgon commission work and assemble my Space Marine Tactical Squad when I get home today.

custom Space Marines diorama photo

custom Space Marines diorama photo
Post a Comment