I managed to do a quick base for my new Trollbloods Trollkin Runebearer I got yesterday.
Nothing spectacular specially as of now as I just covered a cap with Selley's epoxy putty then glued ( super glue ) some real rocks around the area. I plan to sculpt Rune tablets around the base using some green stuff soon. The rune tablets on the base should give this guy a better custom base before painting.
I initially planned to put some water effects around the base but realized that the 40mm might look too crowded. I am happy with the simple cliff look of the base though and as I've said, it should look better once I add some rune tablets around the sides of the base soon.
Anyways, here are a few more photos...