Friday, March 2, 2012

WIP - Trollbloods Madrak Ironhide - skin & armor


WIP - Trollbloods Madrak Ironhide - skin & armor photo

Took a few photos of my Madrak Ironhide as I needed to check if I am doing " okay " with the painting of the skin and the bronze armor parts. I thought I'd share my progress as well.

After seeing the the photos, I think the pink parts are too light colored and the armor parts needs more highlights. I am happy with that I managed to paint those tiny teeth and gums though and should be moving on to the other parts once I do a few touch ups.

Painting miniatures is not as easy as I thought it would... but I am having a blast and enjoying it so much. I should have not painted a very important character like Madrak for my first attempt... as I think I could improve more as I practice on more figures.

Anyways here are some progress photos of my Madrak Ironhide Trollbloods figure so far...

WIP - Trollbloods Madrak Ironhide - skin & armor photo



WIP - Trollbloods Madrak Ironhide - skin & armor photo


WIP - Trollbloods Madrak Ironhide - skin & armor photo



WIP - Trollbloods Madrak Ironhide - skin & armor photo



WIP - Trollbloods Madrak Ironhide - skin & armor photo


WIP - Trollbloods Madrak Ironhide - skin & armor photo

Post a Comment