Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Step by Step painting guide by Thomas David


Step by Step painting guide by Thomas David photo

I actually did some zenithal lighting using my airbrush yesterday with my Fennblades, but I think I came a bit short in achieving the effect convincingly. It's all about contrast and highlights when it comes to miniatures and I have yet to achieve the effect in my second attempt.

Oh well, no frustrations here... just need to paint more and learn more.

I have here an effective use of zenithal lighting with an airbrush though. Great stuff that clearly shows the nice effect. Glad to have an airbrush as I could do this in all my figures. It is indeed a quick way to achieve subtle yet noticeable color tones. I need to get those inks soon... or maybe a few more tubes of oil paints. Anyways here is the full tutorial at Helldorado...



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS