Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

scoring 7 points at CMON for my first mini!


Madrak Ironhide by DC23 photo

This was my first ever mini and it's scoring 7.1 at CoolMiniOrNot.com! Thank you for all the votes at CMON!

I posted a photo at CMON a few days back, knowing that my mini is not good enough though. However I know I should improve with a bit of practice, so putting up my first should be my benchmark to improve. I voted 3 points for my mini as that is how I see it... but getting 7 from the other members is pretty encouraging. Maybe they think I am a young dude and being my first mini, they do not want to put a harsh 3 points in their votes.

Hope to do better with my current mini project... I need to buy a couple of good sable brushes, a few inks and a few more bottles of Vallejos. This hobby is so much fun... less sanding... more painting!

Anyways here is my post at CMON...



2 comments:

Teddymon said...

Congratz on a high rating on your first miniature! Some of the works presented there are mind blowing! I never knew miniatures could be painted till such an extend till I saw the Henry VIII one! That's just impossible!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Teddy! Yeah... insane inspiring work! small masterpieces that would be mind blowing in person! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS