Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, December 12, 2011

MG Zeta Karaba WIP: Initial armor trimming mods


custom MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

My Macbook Pro is busted! I can't even properly rotate photos, much more add my usual WIP logo and small watermarks on my photos. All the logo and files are in my laptop, I can still blog using this PC, but I am lazy to without all my graphics.

Anyways I just finished the MG Zeta commission complete with diorama and also I did considerable amount of work on the MG Zeta Karaba which is also a commission work. I cannot and will not post the photos of the just completed MG Zeta diorama as I've said I cannot add my watermarks on the photos.

This MG Zeta Karaba on the other hand is a simplier build, the diorama / base is smaller and the modifications are mostly just armor trimming and cutting. The focus of this build is the Pink patterns over the white armor parts. Thus I decided not to add pla plates as it will be difficult for me to mask and paint.

Hope the client likes the armor trimming though as it is the most I have done on a medium sized MG so far. Maybe I will add a few panel lines here and there to add a bit more details to the armor pieces. I do not want to add much though as I think the pink patterns would make this kit stand out already.


custom MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

custom MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

custom MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

custom MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo


custom MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

Thanks as always for dropping by guys! Til' next post. :)

2 comments:

nhz said...

Awesome wip. I see allot of vallejo paints in the background. What do you think about them?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! I love those Vallejo paints, I use them in most of my works these days. The pigments are cheap but wonderful to use as well. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS