Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, December 4, 2011

LEGO Christmas display at SM North the Block


LEGO Christmas display photo

All my sponsors does not sell LEGOs ( not sure with GreattoysOnline ), I do not buy LEGOs and this is the first post about LEGOs. I love LEGOs but I basically cannot afford them. They are just insanely expensive for me. My daughters had a blast and enjoyed the LEGO Christmas display at a local mall yesterday though, thus I thought I'd share a few photos of the display with you as well.

This is currently held at SM North the Block, you won't miss it coz it is in the middle of the mall with the huge 30 foot Christmas Tree. There is a huuuuugeeeee collection / display of LEGO dioramas. Display of world known landmarks to Sci Fi and movie characters like StarWars.

I enjoyed taking photos of them so much my camera juice ran out... Dang I really need a new better camera one of these days.

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

LEGO Christmas display photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS