Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MG The O torso and head primed!


MG The O WIP photo

Although I've spent most of my weekend guiding my daughter with her GBWC entry, I managed to squeeze in a few hours today finishing the torso and the head of my MG The O build. Maybe I will add a few holes as rivets in some areas but this is almost ready for painting.

I am rushing this build a bit to meet my self imposed deadline so pardon some errors here and there. Some unwanted glue marks should be fixed soon and will be painting this very soon. Obviously I did not put pla plates all over the armor parts like usual, but I did super detail the internals a bit with Koto parts. The idea is to have less details in the armors but over details in the internals.

The only problem with rushing is the fact that it is so much hassle to take progress photos during the build. So pardon me again for not being able to take photos of the kit before priming. Anyways, hope you like my progress so far... here are a few pics...

MG The O WIP photo

MG The O WIP photo

MG The O WIP photo

MG The O WIP photo

MG The O WIP photo

MG The O WIP photo

MG The O WIP photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update guys! :)



Post a Comment