Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MG The O II WIP - all internals painted!


customized MG The O WIP photo

Koto parts, insulated wires, koto parts, insulated wires... boom - finished! lol

Again I managed to squeeze time after dinner. I have finally completed and primed all the internals of my MG The O II build. Obviously I do not have the luxury of time, thus pla plating is totally not an option now. I just slapped on some koto parts, insulated wires and some more wires and koto parts to finish the internals.

I think it looks okay. I am actually relieved that the foot parts are descent looking. I was never confident on how I am going to pull of those parts until a couple of hours ago. Unfortunately much of the leg parts will be covered by the huge front skirts from the front and will be covered by the giant butt from the back.

My MG The O reminds me of the " Ents " in the Lord of the Rings, tall and lots of roots at the foot parts. lol

Actually I still need to cover the holes of the foot with a mesh, but this is as good as done.

I will be painting this with a flat black paint after maybe this post and will dry brush some silver / gun metal paints all over. Hope it looks good after painting. Anyways here are a few photos of my progress so far. Again pardon for not having photos of the unprimed internals and pardon for the messy work bench. NO time to clean up now. :)

customized MG The O WIP photo

customized MG The O WIP photo

customized MG The O WIP photo

customized MG The O WIP photo

customized MG The O WIP photo

customized MG The O WIP photo

customized MG The O WIP photo

customized MG The O WIP photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update guys! :)



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS