Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, October 1, 2011

PG Aile Strike Gundam clear version


Perfect Grade Bandai model kit

I have been busy with my real work for the past few days thus the inactivity of this site. In fact I am off to work in a few and it will eat up a portion of my dang weekend. All the work in my office stopped me to feature and blog, but it did not stop me to snap fit a couple of model kits though.

I was able to sparingly work on both my MG Zeta commission works ( updates soon ) and was also able to snap fit this Perfect Grade 1/60 Aile Strike Gundam clear version. This special anniversary model kit was given to me by  my friends from Singapore, most specially HOBBY ART GALLERY co-owner Joyce.

I particularly worked on this kit during the black out during the typhoon a few days ago. I actually had a head gear flash light and a couple of candles to aide me in finishing this huge kit. Of course there are still some nub marks and mold lines to clean up, but that could wait until I finish my commission works.

I worked on a couple of Perfect Grade commission works a while back. I did a Perfect Grade Zeta Gundam and a Perfect Grade Gundam MKII, but those are not mine. And those Perfect Grades came to me snap fitted already. Just had to disassemble them, modify and paint.

So, I had a blast snap fitting my first ever Perfect Grade and I should have more fun painting this behemoth in a few moons. The clear armor parts looks stunning as it shows of all the details of both the inner side of the armors and the internal parts.

I highly recommend this kit to any collector out there as this will surely pimp out anyone's display cabinet. Anyways here are a few photos I took after walking my dog earlier today...

Perfect Grade Bandai model kit

Perfect Grade Bandai model kit

Perfect Grade Bandai model kit

Perfect Grade Bandai model kit

Perfect Grade Bandai model kit

Perfect Grade Bandai model kit

Perfect Grade Bandai model kit

Perfect Grade Bandai model kit

Perfect Grade Bandai model kit

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update guys! :)



6 comments:

Darkworkx said...

Haha...same i also snapfit the MG Dom during the black out haha...

DC23 said...

yeah! something can be done during black outs! hahaha 

Tristan Forsyth said...

Thats so cool!! The PG Aile Strike is on my wishlist as my first PG if I ever gather up the courage!! I do have a clear MG Rx78 sitting on my shelf but Im a bit nervous to attack it given the nub marks! How did you find removing a clear version off the runners and how did you/how will you deal with the nubs so as to not damage the clear plastic!

DC23 said...

The clear plastic is so brittle sir, I will be sanding it off with a file and a sanding tool. I think scraping it off with an art knife could damage the plastic. :(

Tristan Forsyth said...

Thankou for the feedback and information sir. Very helpful!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

My pleasure Tristan... Have fun sir! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS