Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Transformers:PRIME - new animated series


Transformers Prime series poster

Not sure how late I am with this news... but just saw it shared to us at our forums by my good friend and fellow MAC forums admin Kriz. Love the poster in particular and I think the poster design should work well with our up coming Mecha contest in 2012.

The dark cinematic look was obviously inspired from the movie posters, but I feel the whole series is also a spin off of the animated series we just enjoyed. I have not researched about this series whatsoever, but the poster and the TF designs seems to be a mixture of the animated series and the movies.

Is that " Bulkhead " in the farthest right side of the poster? Hope so! Love that character, reminds me of so many people I know! lol.

I also hope they release another TOY series of these characters... they should look like the movie action figures, but with better human animated proportions.

Anyways you could join the discussion in our forums, but here is the link to more infos about the new animated Transformers:PRIME series...

Transformers:PRIME - new animated series


Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS