Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, September 26, 2011

2012 competition... online soon!


2012 teaser poster

We don't call our forums MECH Arts Community for nothing. We might as well call our forums Gundam Community forums if the only builds that we do our Gundam model kits right? We love Gundams very much, but their are a ton more robots out there.

We also know that the Gunpla Builders World Cup is coming soon... well, it's all Gundams and Bandai marketing stuff, so I just want you guys to brace yourself on something bigger, better and a totally never before seen event!

We also value creativity and originality so much in our forums, and we try to push our members to do more with their model kits other than sand the nub marks and paint. So we have something really really good very soon. And I believe it is obvious by now that we do not do it small time... have you seen how we celebrated our MAC forums anniversary?

Or have you seen the prizes of our recently concluded Europe Gunpla Cupcreated by Jonathan Kaminski aka Kamm? Those are great prizes courtesy of Kamm and Hobby Link Japan, BUT we assure you of even better and bigger prizes come 2012!

As much as I want to share to you the details of this huge undertaking that we are cooking up inside our MAC forums, I just want to leave you with this poster inspired by the awesome art of an Alien Mech Bust by dasAdam at DiviantArt.

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys!

11 comments:

maknaedik said...

This is what I've been waiting for. I hope this won't be restricted to one continent this time.

DC23 said...

It will be open to ALL continents bro! Open! :)

maknaedik said...

I can't contain my excitement :))))))))))))))))))))))

DC23 said...

Believe me when I say that the prizes are way better than GBWC minus the HK trip of course. LOL

Kamm said...

Thank you so much Don... the poster looks insane. As always you are the master of HYPE! <3

Beork said...

Cool, I hope I'll have the time to work on something, competitions are great for increasing my number of finished builds!

DC23 said...

Nah, thanks man! I am pretty sure the competition will live up to the hype. ;)

DC23 said...

You'll have plenty of time my friend. ;)

CKai Cydek said...

Oh, I'm really looking forward to this. There are TONS MORE mecha kits out there than just Gunpla. And with many of the lines like Border Break, M.a.K., and Frame Arms, the creative possibilities are endless!

For those who like to straight-build, will any mech series outside of Gundam do?

DC23 said...

Yes I think so... we are still working out the details bro. But this sure will be exciting!!! Will keep everyone posted of course. :)

maknaedik said...

that's just making it more exciting then :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS