Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, August 20, 2011

ONE week to go and the wait is over!!!


DC23 toy cabinet Photo

One week to go before our MAC anniversary party! Most of the stuffs and activities are pretty much laid out already. Hobbymate and Greattoys raffles are set, 70 MAC forums people has confirmed attendance inside the forums and 92 has confirmed attendance @ MAC Facebook. Most importantly, special friends from Singapore are flying to town for the party!

As a bit of consolation, you'll get to see some of my toys and specially my Gundam dioramas in my newly built still unfinished wooden cabinet. As most of you know, my own house is under renovations these days, thus ALL of my Gunpla and toys are boxed. However a few weeks back, my dad insisted that I should have my kits on display for the party.

So me and my dad did a quick wooden cabinet to display some of my toys. It is a huge 10 feet wide and 8 feet tall cabinet that is deep enough to house my 50cm x 50cm x 50cm Bakuc dioramas. The cabinet will need to be painted eventually and I also need to install some lights, but will do that once we transfer the cabinet to my house ( when it's finished ).

Anyways, I am so looking forward to seeing ALL the attendees of our MECH ARTS COMMUNITY first year anniversary party! One week to go! See you soon guys! :)

DC23 toy cabinet Photo

DC23 toy cabinet Photo

DC23 toy cabinet Photo

DC23 toy cabinet Photo

DC23 toy cabinet Photo

DC23 toy cabinet Photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)

10 comments:

Decay said...

that cabinet is so insanely bigDon, it makes your MG the O look like a High grade. XD

DC23 said...

hehehe... and it can't contain my LOTR collection. The cabinet is so deep, you could actually sleep inside. :)

Krizkreations said...

Freakin awesome bro, and your DAD seems to be the best!.

DC23 said...

Thanks! hope it looks better once painted and with lights. My dad is a professor, mason, carpenter, welder and everything craft rolled into one. hehe :)

Carl Henry Villanos said...

are there items for sale at the event? what if i'm not part of the mech arts community? can i still attend? :(

DC23 said...

Nope these are my small collection. :)

GaryWintin said...

seeing this makes me want to come to your house and swipe everything

DC23 said...

hmmm, maybe I should put the SDs and the hgucs on top. hehehe :)

Jonas said...

Sweet dios.

DC23 said...

Thank you. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS