Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, August 21, 2011

How to make Blast Craters for your diorama by KRIZ


Blast Crater tutorial by KRIZ Photo

I have here a very effective and nice way to create some huge blast craters for your Gundam dioramas. My ongoing diorama needs something like this, so will sure to copy this very nice tutorial soon! This very effective yet easy to do blast crater effect was done and contributed by my good friend and fellow MAC forums admin, KRIZ.

I would love to further increase my blog traffic by copying his tutorial here LOL,  but featuring it in our themacforums.com is the best way to feature this nice piece of tutorial. BTW, a bit more photos of Kriz's ongoing diorama with the blast crater in his blog @ KrizKreations.

This very helpful tutorial is inside our forum boards of course, but I'd rather direct you to it's feature at our MAC forums front page. Here is the link for the rest of the tutorial guys...
Blast Crater tutorial by KRIZ @ themacforums.com


Hope you like this post? Til' next featured guest modeler guys! :)


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS