Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, August 7, 2011

HOBBYmate is giving away free tools @ the MAC party!


HobbyMate Micro2s PRO Photo

HOBBYmate owner Edmund Teo just offered me to sponsor our little MAC event. He showed me some of the tools and free stuffs he is planning to bring to the Philippines. Edmund is one of the four friends from Singapore who just booked a flight on the 26th of August to attend our MAC forums first year anniversary party on the 27th.

As if we lack surprises on our MAC party... HOBBYmate / Edmund Teo just told me that he plans to give away some cool stuffs worth at least 10,000 Php!!! Insane and very generous amount offered by Edmund.

As much as I want to reveal the list of stuffs he emailed me... will just leave you guessing what HOBBYmate could giveaway as prizes. Here is the link to HOBBYmate's website, Facebook Page and email...






Thanks as always for dropping by! And do like HobbyMate's Facebook group page to show your support. Thanks! :)



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS