Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, July 11, 2011

Transformers ROTF Legends Class RAVAGE soon!


Transformers toy photo

Not much of a review and not much of a post basically. Anyways, I always wanted this little critter as I hated the scale of the deluxe class Ravage, which is as big as the other deluxe class figures. Does not make sense to me as I like my Transformers toys in scale somehow.

So I love that they came out with a Legends Class Ravage which is I think the smallest line of figures amongst all the classes. I think that the scale of this Ravage is just perfect when you display OR play with it with the other deluxe class figures like Bumblebee.

Unlike the leader class Starscream that is so ugly in light grey plastic... this little figure is colored metallic ash grey which looks great! However I feel it could be better if I paint it the same way as my leader class Starscream repaint. Anyways here are a few photos of the unpainted toy before I move on dry brushing this little thing....

Transformers toy photo

Transformers toy photo

Transformers toy photo

Transformers toy photo

Transformers toy photo

As you can see below, the scale of Ravage in comparison with the deluxe class Bumblebee is way better than the giant deluxe class Ravage released much much earlier.
Transformers toy photo

Personally I do not fancy the Reentry / Transformation mode as I keep on popping out one of the legs. Looks like a nice little cruiser with guns on the back though. But I am so sticking with the cat mode specially after painting.
Transformers toy photo

Transformers toy photo

Okay, so after the photo shoot... I scraped off some mold lines and primed the whole toy. I then hand painted it with Citadel Boltgun Metal and gave it some Vallejo washes. I will let dry the washes before dry brushing some silver all over and detail painting some bronze or gold in a few details. I will have the photos of the repaint very soon!
Transformers toy photo

Transformers toy photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)

5 comments:

Rio Prabowo said...

always love your job here bro,,
and the Citadel Boltgun Metal perfectly matched with this ravage :)

DC23 said...

Thanks bro! will have some completed pics once I have dry brushed it and added some detail painting to the little dude. :)

Clifford Go said...

Nice job sir DC, just a question, where do you buy citadel paints?
I'm from the Philippines too.....

DC23 said...

Sorry for the very late response bro... I get my Citadels at games workshop at Trinoma. :)

playmobil police said...

That was an epic action figure, Ravage surely wins in appearance and coolness :) I also want that, where could I could possibly buy one?

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS