Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, July 10, 2011

TF Starscream repaint NEW and better Photos!


Transformers toy repaint photo

A nonsense post guys, just wanted to shout out that I have taken and uploaded better and brighter photos of my recently finished Transformers toy repaint. As I've said, I did this repaint in a day, I just gave it some Vallejo washes, then painted with Vallejo and Citadel metallic paints, brushed some Vallejo pigments and sealed with Pledge Wipe and Shine ( Future ) and Voila! Total crap - lol! :)

Now here is the link to the same old gallery I edited with the newer photos...
ROTF Leader Class Starscream repaint ver DC23


Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS