Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, July 9, 2011

ROTF Leader Class Starscream repaint ver DC23



Transformers repaint toy photo

I have here some photos of my recently finished Tansformers toy repaint. This was a really quick 1 day painting work on the Return of The Fallen Leader Class Starscream figure. I used some Citadel metallic paints, Vallejo metallic paints, Vallejo washes, Vallejo pigments and Pledge Wipe and Shine to seal everything.

Nothing much to tell aside from the fact that I got this very nice toy on sale at half it's original price. I needed a quick project to try to condition myself on doing Gunpla, thus I thought of buying and working on this figure. It was a really fun build, thus I will hunt for a Leader Class Megatron on my next trip to Greenhills. 

Anyways, here are some photos of my Starscream ver DC23 repaint...

Transformers repaint toy photo

Transformers repaint toy photo

Transformers repaint toy photo



































Thanks a ton for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

10 comments:

Decay said...

Looks good all painted up

DC23 said...

Thanks bro! Photos could be better though. :(

Zainal M1987 said...

No photo of it's transformed mode? I'm curious

DC23 said...

Sorry sir coz I'd rather not... afraid to scratch the paint. :)

Ronel said...

sorry i'm kinda new to your blog, how did you paint this? by hand or by airbrushing?

DC23 said...

I just hand painted it with some Vallejo paints sir. :)

Ronel said...

oh, thanks :) did you also repaint the "tattoos"?

DC23 said...

NO sir, I just painted the mechanical parts... I only gave the whole thing some washes to bring out the details but never painted the jet armor parts. :)

Anon said...

no WIP?

W4rlock999 said...

how do you wash this? i mean, with what color do you wash it? i'm new in modelling :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS