Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, April 25, 2011

TF Human Alliance SKIDS with Mikaela review


Transformers_Photo

This is my first Human Alliance TF toy and I bought it at a sale price of 1,000 Php. I always liked the Human Alliance series, although I find them a little bit expensive. I have a handful of Transformers ROTF Movie voyager class toys that I would love to repaint too. And I also have a couple of Leader class in Optimus and Megatron, but would not dare to paint those yet.

After painting the NECA 12" Kratos, I feel confident enough that I could now pull off a decent TF repaint using Citadel and Vallejo paints. I decided to paint this Skids figure other than my voyager class toys as I really like the details and the size of this toy. Not too big and not too small.

The details of the figure is excellent! It's like almost getting the Leader Class figures and the transformation is almost as difficult and complicated. Although I have most of my TF toys in car modes, I plan to never transform this after my repaint and maybe, just maybe create a simple custom base for it and display it like a Gundam model kit.

The Human Alliance Skids came with an ugly Mikaela figure and a nice super easy to transform Arcee. I am not sure if the Arcee details and looks are faithful with the ROTF movie, thus I have no plans of painting it, I will just play with it together with the Mikaela figure.

Anyways, I needed these photos for my usual before and after comparison pics, but I took a lot of photos to serve as a some sort of review of the toy. Now here are some pics...

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Transformers_Photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)


5 comments:

Janus Lu said...

Nice collection, bro. Don't know why when I look at Skids face, I can imagine it was a face of zombie mickey mouse.... XD

DC23 said...

Agree! hahahaha, looking forward to painting it's ugly face! XD

junior said...

hmmm. the thing that lingers in my mind is that, how to remove each parts for painting, i'm afraid to break or snap it

DC23 said...

Same problem here bro... so I will just mask some parts while painting. :)

Joan said...

Hey there,

I've been looking at your blog for sometime and I do think your post about the gundam are so great!

Good stuff always good to share and I am sure you would like more people to learn about your

blog.

I have a little idea for you, I am actually staff of E2046.com, one of the largest online

retail store on figures. We have a friend link for people like you, free of charge, all you

need is filling in the form here:

http://www.e2046.com/links.php

Or if you have any problem or enquiry, you are more than welcome to contact me.

Best Regards
Joan

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS