Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, April 23, 2011

1/48 figures for Zaku diorama updated


Zaku_diorama_poster

As I've said in my previous post I always wanted a really busy hangar diorama since I started back in 2008. I never felt I have the skills and patience to do one before and I never had the materials to do so. Now that I luckily got some 32 1/48 figures, I guess it is about time to start work on a 1/48 hangar dio using my 1/48 Char's Zaku kit.

Anyways I managed to do a lot of modeling yesterday, MG Zeta just needs its final flat top coat, I managed to finish the base for the 12" Kratos action figure and I also finished assembling the first set of the 1/48 figures that I have. 3 more sets to go and I will have 32 1/48 figs for my diorama!

Now here is the link to my 1/48 figures post a while back. It is now updated with a handful of new photos of the assembled figures together with my 1/48 Char's Zaku...

1/48 Tamiya US Navy figures review


Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next post! ;)


4 comments:

Darkworkx said...

What if i use an MG Kit, What tamiya figure scale do i need?

Thevirginangel said...

I'll be looking forward to seeing this project completed. ^^... I envy you bro for having enough time for your gunpla therapy. Poor me haven't had any time this past months... :( anyways, more power bro! Keep spreading gunpla love! ^^

DC23 said...

If you can find 1/87 HO scale figures that will do bro... BUT that is almost impossible to find in the Philippines. :)

DC23 said...

Yeah I haven't seen you for some time bro. I have no timetable for this project, whenever the mood strikes I will work on it. thanks! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS