Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, April 22, 2011

my Blog is now in night mode



I am pretty much in a very relax mood these days so I thought of changing the look of my blog from bright white to a darker calmer look. I tried to change my template but I will have to manually put back all of the hacks and tweaks that I did with my current template and I am not html literate enough to do that.

I like the color scheme of my blog so far as it made all the thumbnail photos stand out! Makes the photos seem so vibrant and the black text blends well with the bluish background. This blog is my paradise away from the real world anyways and the new color scheme seems to depict the mood that I wanted to show.

My new color scheme kinda reminds me of the old Zerogunz.com which was Zero G. Oh I miss the old Zero G so much. Anyways hope you like the new look so far and any C&C for improvement will be very much appreciated. Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next update guys! ;)

The photo above is from knol.google.com


6 comments:

Gavin Manners said...

Why do you miss the old Zero-G? What was it like?

Love the new colour scheme by the way :-)

oceansean said...

Love the new scheme bro, very relaxing to the eyes.

DC23 said...

Thanks Alex! needed a fresh look. :)

DC23 said...

Well the old Zero G is just like the current Zero G... although the old one is blue / teal. hehehe

Thanks man! :)

Gavin Manners said...

Oh right, thought you might have been making a reference to the current community over there! :-P

DC23 said...

Nah, the red and black is really cool! But I was introduced to the blue color when I first joined there back in 2009. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS