Search This Blog
LABELS
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Shadowbox bot created by Chris Moffitt
Kriz dropped a link to conceptrobots.blogspot.com a couple of days ago and we were treated to some spectacular robot artworks I have never seen before. The photo and robot design I posted caught me most in particular as I love the organic feel of the design.
The designer and 3D artist who created this beautiful work is Chris Moffit. Chris is from the United States and has done some of the best concept robots and illustrations I have seen. His beautiful works makes me itchy to revisit my 3D Studio Max roots. Not that I could do this sort of thing now but his works are just so inspiring.
Here is the link to the hires image of this post and more images at Muppet Works...
Shadowbox bot created by Chris Moffitt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
I just had a great day hanging out with our friends from Singapore today. Yesterday ( actually August 27, 2011 ) we had our much ...
-
The first Gunpla Builders World Cup has just been concluded in Australia , The Bandai announcement is now official ! BUT before we gea...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Ello guys, someone suggested that I give a Gundam the same photo treatment I did with my Brutishdog kit which is a high contrast night e...
-
Ello guys I have been using Future to seal my kits for a year now...Basically I learned this marvelous product at Fichtenfoo ( where els...
-
This Group Build is now a collaboration between our friends from Gundam Australia Forums and our MAC forums !!! We thought as both forums...
-
I can't really say if Mr.GAV has improved since his first few builds as he has always been very very good! Mr.GAV has always presen...
-
This is one of the reasons why I love Vallejos so much. They formulate and design paints depending on use. They also design auxiliar...
-
I had a post a few moons back asking " What is your LEAST favorite Gundam design ever? " . I was referring to the design of ...
-
Hi Guys! I am killing time at work as I just finished my reports, so I thought I'd share my latest ( sort of ) work. I did...
No comments:
Post a Comment