Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shadowbox bot created by Chris Moffitt


Kriz dropped a link to conceptrobots.blogspot.com a couple of days ago and we were treated to some spectacular robot artworks I have never seen before. The photo and robot design I posted caught me most in particular as I love the organic feel of the design.

The designer and 3D artist who created this beautiful work is Chris Moffit. Chris is from the United States and has done some of the best concept robots and illustrations I have seen. His beautiful works makes me itchy to revisit my 3D Studio Max roots. Not that I could do this sort of thing now but his works are just so inspiring.

Here is the link to the hires image of this post and more images at Muppet Works...
Shadowbox bot created by Chris Moffitt



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS