Monday, March 7, 2011

MG Zeta WIP - Detailing almost done!


I had to take photos of my progress on the MG Zeta before I ran out of sun and need to show this to the client before adding a little bit more ( pla strips ). I added some holes all over the kit, a few panel lines on the backpack that ain't really visible in the photos and some mindless slapping of Kotobukiya option parts.

I plan to add more pla plate strips all over the kit and will show the client on my next update. I need my clients inputs though before continuing the build. If all goes well, I should be priming this at the end of the week and start painting by weekend. Will work on the battle damaged Dom during the week as I ill have to add a large fin and a bigger right shoulder to the kit.

The diorama still needs weathering soon and I plan to finish everything at the end of the month. Anyways, here are a few photos I took in a rush...










My camera ran out of juice before I was able to give the Zeta a better pose with it's BFG... oh well, will sure take those photos for the next update...

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)



Post a Comment