Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, March 7, 2011

BFG of the MG Zeta - primed and ready for painting!


Just a super quick post before continuing my work on the Zeta itself. I have added small pla plate strips on some areas of the gun and primed it yesterday. I have also checked for errors and saw a lot on the Wing Zero Rifle, I then did some putty work on the rifle and also re-sanded some areas with nub marks.

The photos shows the gun after its 2nd priming coat. All errors have been checked ( I think ) and the gun is clean now. I loved primed kits, noisy super detailed modifications looks cleaner and a lot less noisy when primed. Anyways here are a few photos of the primed BFG for the Zeta...






I am currently working on adding more small details on the Zeta as my client wants it super detailed. More holes, pla plates and pla plate strips coming up soon. I should finish this today, though I doubt if I still have the sun for photos later...

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! ;)



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS