Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MG Zeta White Unicorn Color commish inspiration


This is the very same photo that I showed to my client months ago and this will also serve as my main inspiration and reference for his MG Zeta White Unicorn that arrived today. I do need to practice my panel line scribing for this build, so maybe I might work with a side project first before tackling these kinds of mods.

I saw this kit a couple of years ago and it took me around 30 minutes to find the website. I thought of posting it here as it will be easier for me to search for it while working with the kit. I love how the modeler gave the kit simple but very effective modifications. The Zeta looks sharper and fiercer!

This should be a really fun project as the focus is to have effective mods and clean finishing. My build will have a similar base with my Perfect Grade Zeta, although it will be smaller as the client just wants it small and shipping friendly.

Honestly I am kinda surprised myself as to why I am this excited with this build even if I am still working with the same kit right now. Anyways, looking forward to tackling this build very much! Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update guys! :)

BTW, here is the link of where I got this spectacular photo of this Zeta White Unicorn...
Z3 Gundam ver Green at Gundam EFSF and here is another link...
Z3 Gundam ver Green at Gundam EFSF II




No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS