Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ebasenet Head GB - Turn A WIP Summary


I thought of putting up a summary post of my Turn A head WIP as all of the WIP posts are scattered all over my blog. My last WIP update shows that the project is almost done although I still have to detail paint the figures and do some pastel work on the head to complete it.

I bought this Turn A in one of the Toy conventions here in the Philippines and it is a coin bank. I then thought of adding details to it and used the MG G-Fighter as the neck / upper torso part. Then the Ebasenet GB was announced at ZeroGunz and I thought of using it as my entry. Although I have started on the project a bit, Whitebase allowed me to enter it for their GB.

I then decided to set up a simple base for the head and make it look like it was totally damaged and dead already. I then added some out of scale 1/35 figures to give life to the whole set up. The base of the neck is scratch built with some pla plates and it is painted with Tamiya acrylics.

Weathering was done with Mungyo pastels, Tamiya enamels, Citadel acrylic paints, and Tamiya weathering master. Anyways, here are some photos showing the whole progress of the build...












Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



4 comments:

seven6398 said...

hey.. from where you get all those tiny soldier.. what scale is the soldier.. 1/35?.. can get smaller type?

DC23 said...

Yeap, the figures are 1/35... it's a abundant in any hobby store. :)

ErazEr said...

looks livelier now than before, I can't believe that this was a coin bank :D

and yea boss I'm gonna add you to my blogroll so hope you don't mind? :D

DC23 said...

Sure thing! Thanks bro!

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS