Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, December 16, 2010

MG DOM ver DC23 mag type wallpaper

click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000

Just another Photoshop doodle in the office. This is basically one of my old builds that I have already sold to a client. I do not put Photoshop effects on my gallery photos to make the kits look good but rather reserve the cheating... I mean photoshoping in my wallpapers.

This was an entry in the mono eye GB at ZeroGunz and this is my most pla plated work thus far. I have veered away a bit to this kind of mindless pla plating mods as evident in my MG Sazabi, but I do miss this style a lot as only a few does these kinds of pla plattery madness. hihi  

Anyways, hope you like the wallpaper... feel free to use it if you like. Thanks!

 

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS