Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, December 16, 2010

BEAR Acguy Group Build at MAC anyone???

Anyone interested in joining a fun Group Build of the 1/144 Bear Acguy??? I am thinking big for this guy, we could have a huge 50cm x 50cm x 50cm forest diorama or hangar diorama full of these cute 1/144 kits in different colors and styles. Just a fun GB that we could even submit as a GB entry come next year for BMKWC 2011.



I joined a couple of GBs at ZeroGunz already... I will do a MG MKII for the Femme Fatale GB by Beckylaw, a weathered Turn A head  and a bling bling clean build EVA kit for the Weathering versus Metallic GB of Phoon and Jeffho. And I have 2 MG Zeta international commission works...hehehe.... I do think I could still squeeze in a Bear Acguy GB in my schedule.

So is anyone interested in doing a fun Bear Acguy as a GB???

5 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Would love to try joining GBs... Problem is Bear AcGuy isnt available in my neck of woods and im not Based in manila..

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I could shoulder the shipping to Manila? hehehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I'd like to have a crack at this...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Kewl! :D

Jenn Jones said...

And the collision was no accident. This will be the very best item for maintaining an excellent looking and healthy body. When it banked I could see it was not a passenger airliner but a black triangle shaped Flying Wing with a boomerang shape leading edge." The chemistry is used primarily to move electrons from one place in the battery to another. This color code is mentioned at the back side of the battery, you will see a tab which you need to pull off to start hearing aid/activate the battery.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS